Saturday 8 March 2014

Spring Evening Outfit




Hello all! For my first post i thought i'd give you a fairly dressy outfit to celebrate the occasion, as i definitely won't be wearing this out the house today. I decided to combine some of the spring trends into an evening outfit and branch out of the 'i'm an ice cream' outfits you can see everywhere. My pleated midi skirt is a great love of mine, it makes me feel like a very sophisticated lady and can be dressed up or down. Here i've paired it with my metallic platforms, a floral bralette, bright clutch and a belt to break up the colours. I'm also not really a fan of cropped tops, if the space between the skirt and top is too small there's no point, if it's too big it takes away from everything else in the outfit (and isn't the most lady like of looks). So i've used the belt to make the outfit more of a dress then a top and skirt. I unfortunately have no where to wear this outfit, so i'll have to hang it up again and let it continue to collect dust.. (my poor social life is now affecting my clothes!). I hope you all like this spring time evening look, dont forget to comment/like and follow me! Lot's of love, Miss.2.55 X


Bralette: Topshop  Skirt: Topshop Shoes: Kurt Geiger Clutch: Urban Outfitters










No comments:

Post a Comment