Tuesday 11 March 2014

Modern Heidi









If you've never tried out a mermaid braid (whacking two plaits on top of your head) i really think you should. I feel like heidi - in a good way. No one knows my hair needs a wash, no one knows this hairstyle took me 5 seconds, they all think i'm very daring hair wise (or slightly mental). This hairstyle and my pinafore pretty much go hand in hand and it wasn't until my mother called me Heidi that i deemed this look The Modern Heidi and often refer to it as that. The pinafore was a complete bargain in the topshop sale and was the best impulse buy, ever. The shirt less so as Urban Outfitters seems to get more and more over priced by the day (darn you hipsters!) but overall this shirt has served me well and goes with a lot despite the colour and pattern. Please ignore my blue and completely mismatching nails, looking back at these pictures they're really bothering me! Apologies to any picking people out there like me, i didnt mean to offend. 
Lot's of love, Miss 2.55 X

Pinafore: Topshop Shirt: Urban Outfitters Boots: Hobbs Bag: Ted Baker Sunglasses: H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment